On tour in Scotland in Mary’s 66 bug that I converted into a camper. All seats except driver’s seat removed. I sleep with feet to glovebox and head by back window. The “surfboard” that I uses as part of bed can be moved and attached to either door for an outside or an inside table during day. Red velvet curtains as per mary’s request. Umbrella attaches to door also. On week 2 of tour now. Camper working great! Standard beetle electric problems….getting push starts here and there from whomever is around…my kind of AAA coverage.!
Find me on Facebook
- On Tour In Scotland July 16, 2015
- British Tour 2015 + VW Camper & Commercial Magazine June 4, 2015
- Merry Xmas everyone! Vincent after coming through a good sticky snow on Donner Pass December 25, 2014
- Rust Repair on Vincent December 24, 2014
- Installing a new steering gearbox in Vincent. December 24, 2014