Great camp-spot again! Great luck this summer. This one on Cliff Lake Bar, a plateau in Southern Montana, near the town of Ennis. Wildflowers galore. But before you sell out and move into YOUR van, fair warning the flies here were unbelievable in number! I was swarmed all day, some biting some not. Thus my shirt buttoned to TOP in picture. Groovy face-in-tree, no substances necessary; lovely old-growth.
Find me on Facebook
- On Tour In Scotland July 16, 2015
- British Tour 2015 + VW Camper & Commercial Magazine June 4, 2015
- Merry Xmas everyone! Vincent after coming through a good sticky snow on Donner Pass December 25, 2014
- Rust Repair on Vincent December 24, 2014
- Installing a new steering gearbox in Vincent. December 24, 2014