Before and after of Rust repair I got to do on Vincent. Hole just behind passenger wheel. It’s been there since the 1980s. I patched it with some sheet metal around the turn of the century, but not well. Now I did a good weld job with a chunk of the stainless steel. I’ve been doing all my patches with stainless the past few years, at least the patches won’t rust.
Find me on Facebook
- On Tour In Scotland July 16, 2015
- British Tour 2015 + VW Camper & Commercial Magazine June 4, 2015
- Merry Xmas everyone! Vincent after coming through a good sticky snow on Donner Pass December 25, 2014
- Rust Repair on Vincent December 24, 2014
- Installing a new steering gearbox in Vincent. December 24, 2014